Mainland Company Formation in UAE

Mainland Company Formation in UAE

Mainland companies are considered to be the most established corporate enterprises in Dubai, One of the most preferred destinations for many investors is Dubai, The reason behind the popularity of Dubai mainland is the freedom to do business anywhere in Dubai and UAE. But there is a complete procedure for Dubai mainland company formation. For this purpose, interested persons have to accomplish several requirements for mainland company setup in Dubai.

How to Setup Mainland Company in UAE ?

To run a business in UAE Mainland, you will need to register a company entity with in one of the UAE DED (Department of Economic Development). They will then give you a business license to start a business in UAE.

Limited Liability Company is a common company form in the UAE mainland. Investors can set up an Limited Liability Company with a minimum of 2 shareholders and a maximum of 50 shareholders. The major shareholder (51 per cent of the company’s ownership) is owned by UAE National Sponsor and the remaining 49 per cent can owned by foreign investors.

If you’re in plan to establish a mainland company  or a  business set up in Dubai-UAE, then you’re sure to need to 
have trustworthy business setup service in Dubai. AMG Document Clearance is the  trusted name here tailored to Dubai’s current business environment

Let Our Experience Be Your Guide

Get Your First Consultation Free!